Please note that we will be allowing no more than 40-50 people for this work party, depending in the amount of work needed and the space provided in compliance of the Covid-19 Provincial guidelines.
We will ask people to line up in the designated area of the parking lot to sign in with 2 volunteers who will be giving out work. Other directors will be supervising social distancing and specific work being done.
Please do not come early for a work assignment as the volunteers need time to set up the areas and equipment. Please read some general guidelines below.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN FOR WORK PARTY
1. DO NOT come to the garden if you have any COVID‐19-like symptoms such as a sore throat, fever, sneezing, or coughing. You must self‐isolate at home for a minimum of 14 days from the onset of symptoms, until your symptoms are completely resolved.
2. DO NOT come to the garden if you live in the same household as a confirmed or clinical COVID-19 case who is self-isolating.
3. Practice social distancing – keep 2 meters between you and other members unless they are a member of your household. We will try and assign family members to the same task.
4.If social distancing cannot be maintained, wear a mask and other protective clothing such as disposable gloves. Members must provide their own masks and gloves.
5. Bring your own soap and sanitizer. Regularly wash your hands with soap and water and avoid touching your face.
6. If a task seems to be unsafe – stop and reassess. Discuss the work party Director(s) – if you still feel uncomfortable, refuse or stop doing the task.
7. We will provide bottled water but will not have any snacks available. If you need a snack, bring your own