WORK PARTY ON JUNE 13TH
We would like to go ahead with a work party on June 13th, with restrictions on the number of people allowed in compliance of the Covid-19 Provincial guidelines. Please read some general guidelines below. In the meantime, we will update the list of work to be done for individuals. To start with, there is a bunch of garbage in wheelbarrows in the east park that needs to be loaded onto the trailer parked there. Please also return those wheelbarrows to the office.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN FOR WORK PARTY
- DO NOT come to the garden if you have any COVID‐19-like symptoms such as a sore throat, fever, sneezing, or coughing. You must self‐isolate at home for a minimum of 14 days from the onset of symptoms, until your symptoms are completely resolved.
- DO NOT come to the garden if you live in the same household as a confirmed or clinical COVID-19 case who is self-isolating.
- Practice social distancing – keep 2 meters between you and other members unless they are a member of your household. We will try and assign family members to the same task.
4.If social distancing cannot be maintained, wear a mask and other protective clothing such as disposable gloves. Members must provide their own masks and gloves.
- Bring your own soap and sanitizer. Regularly wash your hands with soap and water and avoid touching your face.
- If a task seems to be unsafe – stop and reassess. Discuss the work party Director(s) – if you still feel uncomfortable, refuse or stop doing the task.
- We will provide bottled water but will not have any snacks available. If you need a snack, bring your own.